Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Steve Martin on the Grand Ol' Opry

I am surprised I am awake and alive after this past weekend and beginning of the week! We have been extremely busy and also doing things that we don't normally get to do. How exciting! I think I need more sleep and a clone of myself.

Earl and I went to Nashville with Terry and Becky this past weekend to see Steve Martin play at the Grand Ol' Opry. For those of you who don't know this, Steve is a great banjo player! I'm not sure how I knew that other than skits, but I have known this a long time. When I saw he was producing a CD of his songs ("The Crow"), I really got excited! We were not disappointed in his performance, or the performance of the other musicians that appeared with Steve who also played on his CD. Go out and buy the CD and try to catch Steve appearing live. You'll be glad you did!

Here are some pictures I took at the Opry.



















No comments: