Thursday, March 5, 2009

Love this E-mail!

A fellow named Butch bought my Beginning Bluegrass Fiddle CDs last week through the mail and sent me an enjoyable e-mail after he received them. Just thought I'd share it with you.

Chris,

The tapes got here quicker than I thought they would. Good job !!

Life is good. I have a left handed fiddle and some instructions that are fun to play along with.

I really like the way the CD coaches me along and that I can play along with the different speeds.

Once I have an idea of how the song goes, the tab makes for a good reference. The tab is a real plus.

DANG, where’s that bus to Nashville... Only kidding about the bus but again I like the way you present your lessons.

You even had an ole 62 year old lefthander playing a tune the first night.

Oh, I did have to get a fiddle mute to save my marriage... kidding.

Thanks,
Butch

No comments: