Monday, July 21, 2008

Fiddle Contest Results

Hi Everyone! We had another fantastic Youth Fiddle Contest! A total of 25 contestants from 3 to 18 years old competed in three divisions. I will be posting pictures later, but here are the results:

12 & Under
1st Place - James Ryan
2nd Place - Paige Johnson
3rd Place - Veronica Steibel
4th Place - Rosemary Hall
5th Place - Stella Doty
*Most Entertaining - Stella Doty

13-15 Years Old
1st Place - Emily Ryan
2nd Place - Ashley Heyen
3rd Place - Makayla Smith
4th Place - Angela Winkeler
5th Place - Charlie Hall
*Most Entertaining - Charlie Hall

16-18 Years Old
1st Place - Rachel Neel
2nd Place - Jake Hammel
3rd Place - Joy Winkeler
*Most Entertaining - Joy Winkeler

1 comment:

Proud Momma said...

Sounds like you had a great turnout at the Fiddle contest. I bet the judges had a hard time judging!

BTW.... the strawberry contest.... Who was the winner of that? I made another pie for a BBQ at my friends house and they were teasing me that you must be a winner if you found a strawberry in my strawberry pie!! Did anyone find any? I am a beginner strawberry piemaker. lol Maybe Denny could of had a piece!!