Wednesday, July 23, 2008

E-mail from Alaska

I received a really nice e-mail yesterday from Jeff S. who lives in Alaska. He purchased a vintage fiddle from us over our internet site last week and was kind enough to send this e-mail to me:

Hi! I just wanted to send you a note to let you know how pleased I am with the fiddle I recently purchased from you. I bought a circa 1900 fiddle on-line. Since I live in the Interior of Alaska, I was very happy to see how well the instrument you sent was packaged. It arrived way up here in the North in perfect condition, in fact, it was still in tune! It is set-up wonderfully and I just love to play it. I was even a little late for work this morning, because I could not put it down. You shipped it promptly to me and were very helpful working with me and answering questions. I am very impressed with the service and the accuracy of the website describing the fiddle. I received better than I was expecting. This fiddle has the sweetest tone…I love it! So thank you very much. I would highly recommend anyone to do business with you. You guys are great! Keep up the great work! Bluegrass rules.

Jeff S.
Fairbanks, Alaska

No comments: