Wednesday, January 7, 2015

2015 Jam Schedule

Every other Tuesday night we have an acoustic jam session that is free and open to the public. You can come to play, sing, or just listen and it is free. Jam session starts at 7:30 and goes until everyone leaves. It is beginner friendly, but there will be players of all levels and we will pass the microphone.  We hope you'll come join us! Here is a list of the dates we will be having the jam.

January 13 & 27
February 10 & 24
March 10 & 24
April 7 & 21
May 5 & 19
June 2, 16 & 30
July 14 & 28
August 11 & 25
September 8 & 22
October 6 & 20
November 3 & 17
December 1, 15 & 29

1 comment:

Sam Jones said...

Hello Ms. Armstrong,

I've been watching a ton of your videos on YouTube, and find myself wishing I lived closer to New Athens so I could sign up for lessons. At any rate, I've been playing guitar for years, and this past Christmas my wife bought be a banjo. I'm taking to it pretty well but would like your opinion on 5th string capos. I don't like the idea of hammering in spikes or screwing in things on the side, so I've been looking at some of the homemade options. What I'd like to know is, what is your opinion and what would you advise? Thanks much and thank you for posting all those videos-I hope you keep it up. You're obvisoulsy a very good teacher.
Bobg