Sunday, May 23, 2010

Yes Earl Can!

I decided that I would secretly record Earl's practice session tonight and post several videos for everyone to listen to.  Most people have not heard Earl play fiddle because it's a work in progress and he usually plays guitar and sings during our jam sessions.  I decided that since I just wrote a long blog entry about practicing that these videos would go along with it nicely.

The particular songs that I am posting are ones that Earl is currently working on.  He is in the stage now where he needs to practice with a guitar player...that would be me this time.  You will notice from time to time how Earl moves a finger slightly to get a note in tune.  This is something that practicing with a guitar player will help you accomplish.  So, it's not just for rhythm!

By the way, I told Earl my secret before posting these videos.  After all, we're married.  And still happily.  And I'm still alive to post these.









3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Earl I'm ready for lessons. Very impressive.

Anonymous said...

GO EARL! Oooeee that sure was some nice fiddlin'! :)

Anonymous said...

E A R L!!! Dude! I am impressed. Great job man. I didn't know you played the fiddle. Sounds Great! We need to do some jamming soon. James H.