Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Contest Pictures

Okay. I finally made some time to go through the contest pictures so that I could post some of them. First of all, I want to say a BIG thank you to Barb for taking these for me. I gave her my camera at the beginning of the contest and she did a wonderful job of capturing everyone at their finest!

I also want to say thank you to the Hall Family for coming early to help me get everything set up and ready to go. I could not have done it without you!

Thank you goes out to the judges Bill and Iggie. There would certainly be no contest without judges! Also to Carla (my mom), who takes care of the registration and scorekeeping.

Putting on a contest takes lots of time, money and skill from a lot of people. It is definitely not a one-person show. The contestants spend hours preparing, and we appreciate their efforts and talent, and that of their parents, friends and family. This was a wonderful contest and I am so proud of everyone for getting up there and putting forth their best effort. You all made this a wonderful day!

You can make any picture larger by clicking on it.















No comments: