Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Ellie's First Fiddle

I said I would add some more stories and pictures to the blog, so here is one. I got an e-mail from the parents of a little girl we met in Springfield. The little girl is 2 years old and her name is Ellie. I watched as her parents sat her in a chair and helped her "play" several different instruments at our booth. I didn't know she was only two, as her vocabulary and behavior was quite advanced in my opinion. I ended up pulling out a little fiddle we had under the table to see if Ellie was interested in trying it out. She loved it! Her parents and her older sister took some pictures of Ellie and they e-mailed them to me, so I am posting them here for everyone to see. Maybe one of these days Ellie and her older sister will be performing somewhere for everyone to hear!

No comments: