Saturday, December 19, 2009

Olympic Boxing

Well, you probably never thought this was bluegrass, but this week gives a whole new meaning to the words "olympic boxing."  The internet sales this week have been quite a bit more than normal, and Dennis and I have been competing every afternoon in olympic boxing before UPS Bob arrives at 2:30 p.m.

It's actually been quite a bit of fun.  We play the game of trying to guess what state each box is going to.  Even some of our walk-in customers have been competing.  I tell them what part of the US the box is going to, and then we see who can guess which state first.  When no one can guess the right state, I then announce that there was a GREAT prize for the winner and that it was sad that no one got it.  Second grader, Jarrett, got me, though.  He wanted to know what the GREAT prize was, and I had to tell them there wasn't one...

No comments: