Sunday, August 30, 2009

All Kinds of Winners!

A number of Bluegrass Shack students have been entering the various contests that are put on this time of year at the State and County fairs. I want to say congratulations to the winners that I currently know of!

Illinois State Fair (Springfield, IL)
Millie won 1st place in the 16 & Under Junior Fiddle Division
Colton won 3rd place in the 16 & Under Junior Fiddle Division

St. Clair County Fair (Belleville, IL)
Nikki won 1st Place in the 13 & Under Junior Talent Division
She will be representing St. Clair County in Springfield in January

DuQuoin Fair
Millie won 1st place in the Youngest Junior Talent Division
Nikki won 2nd place in the Older Junior Talent Division

If you know of any other winners, let me know! If I get a chance, I'll post some pictures and/or videos.

No comments: