Friday, March 13, 2009

Youth Fiddle, Banjo & Talent Contests

I edited the link in my previous posting for the MABC bluegrass festival that will be held the weekend of March 20, 2009. I had the incorrect link there yesterday, so you might want to view the updated link and page.

The contests held will be Youth Only (16 & under) fiddle, banjo and open talent. Contests will be held on Friday night. You MUST be registered by 6:30 p.m. Friday night. Registration will open at 5:30 p.m. Friday night. (No advance registration available.) This contest was absolutely fantastic last year!!!! I had so much fun watching it. I hope you'll come this year and enjoy it, too! It will inspire old and young alike.

For a complete list of the rules go to http://b5.boards2go.com/boards/board.cgi?action=read&id=1237007790&user=mabc. If you have any questions, please contact me or ask the registration table on Friday so that you will get the correct answer. One year, a contestant received incorrect information from someone else and this information seemed to spread among all the contestants like wildfire...

No comments: