Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Contest Pictures & More Thank-Yous

Please send me your contest pictures. I would like to post them here for everyone to see.

I would like to send out a big thanks to our judges -- Bill Barttelbort and Iggie Tiemann. They are great musicians and great judges. Thanks also to Zane for providing guitar backup; Carla for registration and scoring; Marilyn for handling the raffles; Denny for admission; the Halls for help with decorating and "un-decorating"; and all the folks who stayed late to help us put up chairs and throw away trash. If I have forgotten you, please let me know so that I can add you to this list! Also, thanks once again to L&B's for the free hall rental!

Here are a few pictures that I got from Carla.

James is warming up before the contest with Zane.














Ron & Lorraine help John prepare.
















Tyler shows his winning form.



















Who IS this stranger????





















Chris announces five minutes to contest time.



















Some pictures of the crowd:




































Finally! Something Denny can help with!

No comments: